Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Life @ Calabasas..

.. is groovy baby!!!

I don't have my camera, otherwise I would have posted some pics already... I am loving this setting... mountain ranges around (some burnt from the recent forest fires)... beaches (Malibu!) nearby... Hollywood round the corner..... And Vegas not too far away!!!

I saw this guy.... Michael Clarke Duncan (of 'The Green Mile', 'The Whole Nine Yards', 'Scorpion King', 'Sin City'.... fame) last weekend... He was just behind us in the Whole Foods market!!

Mez going to Vegas this weekend!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

pity calbasas now that you arrived..:) , guess all good things have to come to an end ..

Venkat

Bhaskar Sree said...

Venkat
you have no idea how lucky Calabasas is to have me here!!

Eternal Life!

Javeda Zindagi  I love this song from the movie, Anwar... just melts my heart every time I hear it. (Courtesy: musicmania from ...