Friday, November 02, 2007

Singapura!

Blogging from Singapura.. I got a visa on entry here and I'm going to be seeing some parts of this beautiful city before I catch my connecting flight to LA.

This place looks good... free broad roads, nice cars, great ambience, and better still neither as desolate as Austin nor as populated as New York.

more later!
----------------------------------

My friend picked me up at the airport (poor thing, she had to get up early on a Saturday... but then I told her she would not get to host a VIP like me often!) After catching up on the intervening months and some rest at her place (and some bloggin'... that's where I wrote the above), we left for the Boat Quay. There were the national triathlon championships and dragon boat races that day. We had lunch overlooking the races and then proceeded to the Orchard road. It is the MG road/Champs Elysee of Singapore... Had a brief window at Takashimaya plaza before we caught the metro to get back to Changi - the airport.

Short yet extremely sweet stop!!

No comments:

Eternal Life!

Javeda Zindagi  I love this song from the movie, Anwar... just melts my heart every time I hear it. (Courtesy: musicmania from ...