Saturday, November 17, 2007

TV ??

TV shows here are quite good.. I don't need to watch a movie for sometime.. I mean, I don't need to rent or download a movie for sometime...

There's one called 'Law and Order'... and some more with names I don't know yet.. Well, I keep flipping channels as usual :-)

And then there are other ones... Like the 'Play girls next door'.. its a reality show with Hugh Hefner and his play girls... These blondes are a li'l obnoxious... But man, this old guy is having all the fun!!

There are ones in the format of 'who wants to be a millionaire' (our Kaun Banega Crorepati)... its called 'are you smarter than a fifth grader?' ... And if you lose, you have to declare yourself (on camera) to be NOT smarter than a fifth grader... I heard something abt another 'are you smarter than a second grader' today.. let me check that out!

--------------
Oh.. I found out.. one of them is called the 'Nip/Tuck'..

Read the storyline and see for yourself..
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0361217/plotsummary

No comments:

Eternal Life!

Javeda Zindagi  I love this song from the movie, Anwar... just melts my heart every time I hear it. (Courtesy: musicmania from ...