Friday, August 12, 2005

Kilimanjaro

To write about my US trip, I dont need a lot of time.. just 3 words are enough. 'It was awesome!' But if I have to tell you the details, I have no idea how long its going to take.. so, let me give you the gist of it.. just the vital stats ;)

Number of school friends that I met : 5
Number of college friends that I met : 4
Number of relatives that I met : 1
Number of friends/relatives I spoke to : a lot

Cities that I spent more than 24 hours in : Round Rock (Austin), Minneapolis, New York
Cities that I spent more than 3 hours in : Amsterdam, Denver, San Marcos (Austin), Mumbai

Fun stuff : Rock Climbing, Boating, Tube Surfing, Playing Cards, Walking, Eating, Drinking... :P

Thats as much as I could mention here!

For a visceral experience, check my pics (with suitable titles!)
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/bhaskar10/album?.dir=fb68

PS: The theme of my trip was 'Friends'.. No.. not the series.. though that is also relevant in a way.. :)
Friends are to be mined out.. And that reminded me of the Mines of Kilimanjaro that I read about in my school days..
(wah! wah!!) ..Thank you.. Thank you!!

9 comments:

Deez said...

cool car !!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

deez
which one??
Bhaskar

gt said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
gt said...

Bhaski,
I remember you wearing "mukka pant" in our 9th and 10th grade. But, I did not expect to you to continue the trend.

Anonymous said...

Gopulu
ha haa!!
Bhaskar

Anamika Anyone said...

Hi!
Nice blog..

Anonymous said...

Thanks Ms. Anyone :)
Bhaskar

Cogito said...

Whoa..Whirlwind tour huh !

Anonymous said...

Yeah!.. cogito
Bhaskar

Eternal Life!

Javeda Zindagi  I love this song from the movie, Anwar... just melts my heart every time I hear it. (Courtesy: musicmania from ...