Monday, August 15, 2005

RBM and the Birth of EveryMan'sCityBloggers

We had a Real Bloggers' Meet (as against a Virtual Bloggers' Meet that I missed yesterday :) at Koramangala and it was just great. Though I hadnt read any of those peoples' posts (barring a couple of random ones), I could easily relate to them and we hit it off right away.

One of the ideas behind the Meet was to create ourselves together on the blogspace and otherwise.

We brainstormed on our identity and thus this new entity was born..

We are the Bangalore Bloggers - "everymanscity Bloggers".. And we are getting together to have fun and make a difference in our own way!

Join the fun.. Join the mission..

Bhaskar

4 comments:

Jammy said...

dei, I didn't go to the meet coz you said that we'll meet in the evening. As it turns out, Arun went 4 a movie, u went for the meet and I stayed home ...Grrrr

Anonymous said...

Jammy
You said you will call up Arun and find out the plan, right? Didnt you know?

Hmmm.. atleast you escaped the rain daa.. BTW, met your friend, logical schizo..

Bhaskar

Jam said...

@Bhasky and Jammy,

Good to see you guys getting so involved with this whole Bangalore Bloggers' Meet, considering that this whole thing was discovered by me, by accident. Can't wait to become an official part of this whole exercise.

Am going to post about my Leh experiences tomorrow at any cost. Wait for it folks !!!

Cheers.........Jam

Anonymous said...

Hey! Jam

So you guys back from the trip, is it? cooool. Will check your updates..

Will send you a courier soon. And need some help in closing my SBI a/c. Whats your room number BTW?

Bhaskar

Eternal Life!

Javeda Zindagi  I love this song from the movie, Anwar... just melts my heart every time I hear it. (Courtesy: musicmania from ...