Monday, August 29, 2005

The Night is Young Yet!!!

cont.. 2

Well.. the closer we were, the lesser was our determination! And by the time I was within a word's distance, my Logic went out of the window. I decided to just hang-in there and shake a leg or two.. For their part, the american girls were polite enough to let us :)

After a song, I tried striking a conversation with one of the girls.. but the Bose sound system coupled with her accent made it almost impossible for me to. But the attempt was enough to create an impression on my Metro pals. And then, we both were dancing a bit more in sync now. So, that was it! I had done it!! And so did Prem, my friend along with another American girl. So, thats how we won the challenge.

We went for another round of cocktails and we went for the Tequillas now(especially now that we knew we didnt have to pay for it ;)

I dont know if it was the Tequilla or the confidence from my previous dance (with an american babe ;) (may be both, rather all three!), I soon found myself dancing with a Desi. She was quite hot in a square-neck halter salwar.. the kinds that Jemima (ex) Khan launched. We could catch a few sentences in between the dances and it was fun! She was having fun too.. (how did I know that? I asked her, of course :)

Suddenly the song changed into a hindi-punjabi-english fusion number (guess it was the Bombay Rockers). And the beats were quite like our own dappaanguthu and I let myself go with the flow. She was quite amused to see me in my antics, I guess. She taught me a couple of steps too and we were soon oblivious to the surroundings.

One thing led to the other and then there was a romantic number in the air! She suddenly turned her back to me and started dancing to the smooth tune (and left me wondering..). It took me some time to figure out the best thing to do.. rest my hand on her hips! And soon the hands were entwined around her navel!!!

Those slender hips!! And the bare back!!! And the J'adore perfume..

Well.. let me stop here.. for, it is none of your business anyways.. :P ;)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol baski awesome post.. btw antha desi kooda ny fotos :D:D:

venkat

Anonymous said...

Hey Venkat
thanksss.. photos? they are not with me ;)
Bhaskar

Sujatha Bagal said...

Sounded pretty real for a piece of fiction!

Anonymous said...

did this start off as fiction? :P are u sure its fiction? ;)

Deez said...

inspired by real life ???

Anonymous said...

ha haa haa!!
Thanks Sujatha, Neha & Deez .. I take that as compliments ;)

for that matter, fiction is typically inspired by real life, isnt it?!

Bhaskar

Eternal Life!

Javeda Zindagi  I love this song from the movie, Anwar... just melts my heart every time I hear it. (Courtesy: musicmania from ...