Saturday, March 18, 2006

Assortie No. 2

I saw Pride and Prejudice..

who hasnt ?

What do you mean?

Ha! It is so common a virtue these days..!!

Virtue?!?!

----------------------------------------

Keira is fabulous.. And PnP is a classic!! ....Well taken.

I guess that was the first novel I read.. Got it as a prize in my 2nd standard.. the abridged version though :)

----------------------------------------

What could be comparable to the following...

A sweet-tooth locked up in a bengali sweets shop..
A car enthusiast gifted a Rolls Royce convertible...
A beach lover left rollickin' on the sands of Andamans..
A woman given a 1 million franc gift voucher on the Champs Elysee..

me on house arrest with Friends season 8, 9 & 10.....jsut out of the world!!!! (Thanks Jam :)
----------------------------------------

Watching Fardeen Khan perform at the Femina Miss India 2006 contest on Sony TV now...

My guess is its gonna be another Neha this time!! Lets see...

6 comments:

Bhaskar Sree said...

yeah!! she made it into the final5 !!!!

Bhaskar

Bhaskar Sree said...

Yo! baby... Neha Kapoor it is!!!!! Wow!!

Bhaskar

Neha said...

well ur guess turned out to be right ;)
there's soemthing in the name neha u see :D

Anonymous said...

Neha
Ha ha! I didnt know this was coming.. I was thinking of Neha Dhupia (not that I think she is ms.India calibre.. just that she was also on the panel ;)

Anyways congrats on your name-sake winning the crown :)
Bhaskar

Nirwa Mehta said...

Yes, Keira is fabulous! Sigh, I cannot help but compare her performance with Trashwarya Rai in Bride and Prejudice.. Sigh.. Trash was soooooooooooo overly dramatic!!

Nirwa

Anonymous said...

Nirwa

ha ha!! I know!! there was a time when I used to be overawed by Aish... but now I know the Trash and the Crap is a li'l too over-rated... ;)

Bhaskar

Eternal Life!

Javeda Zindagi  I love this song from the movie, Anwar... just melts my heart every time I hear it. (Courtesy: musicmania from ...