Monday, March 06, 2006

Striker @

Monday we had our all-hands at Le Meredien.. it is a li'l more than a year since our Analytics group started. It was the time for another quarterly review of our performance as a group and also to clarify and focus our energies in the coming quarters. (We live by quarters, you see :)

Its been a wonderful journey.. Growing from a team of 5 people to 65... from one business domain to 5-6 business domains... from 3 cubicles to almost one-fourth of the floor... But what had not changed (till now... should i touch wood?!) is the excellent leadership and the sheer high expectations they have on us.

As I had said earlier, the omnipresent energy and enthusiasm of our worldwide VP... just amazing!!

Anyways... at the end of it, was the time to recognize people for their performance last quarter. And lo! I got this Striker @ Dell award for my 'outstanding functional excellence'!!



And today, the 7th, I complete one year of post-MBA work-ex! It definitely feels nice....

Bhaskar

4 comments:

Deez said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
this is awesome, those long hours finally puy off, and man u deserve it. :D

enjoyyyyyyyyyy, and lemme know wherez t party on! ;)

Anonymous said...

Deez

Hola!! Thank you for your support all along ;)

Bhaskar

Nirwa Mehta said...

Congratulations! :)

I graduate this year.. University exams from 16th March.. And now the real world awaits me! :P

Keep blogging.. :)

Nirwa

Anonymous said...

Thanks Nirwa. And all the very best to you!!

yeah.. even the blog world awaits your stepping into the real world :)

Bhaskar

Eternal Life!

Javeda Zindagi  I love this song from the movie, Anwar... just melts my heart every time I hear it. (Courtesy: musicmania from ...