Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Good news.. Great news!!

If good news are to be shared.. Great news ought to be!

First, both the guys from I got the Striker @ Dell award. yeah, my senior from '02 batch is also here and he shared the podium with me :) Of the other guys who were coveted, one is from A, another from B and the rest 3 are non-IIM grads.. two lawyers/associates, another in admin capacity. 2 on 4 and among the pool of IIM MBAs here... Way to go, I!!


Now, coming to the scintillating piece...

8 International Placements
4 additional international postings
Macquarie Bank, OLAM International Ltd., Astro Malaysia, and Irevna

Vital Stats

Rs. 8.5 lakhs average salary
Rs. 32 lakhs highest salary
295 offers to 113 students ie. 2.6 offers per person


That is I's placement record this year!!!!!



I ROCKS yet again!!!!!!

read the link for the full report.


Seems we have already moved into the big league.. no more the comfort of being underdogs.

Wherever we go, whatever level we reach, whatever level the others reach - guess we will still stand tall. And 'we' shall cherish 'I' !!!

Bhaskar

7 comments:

Nirwa Mehta said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Nirwa Mehta said...

Oops!!

Some wrong clicks! :P

My previous comment got deleted! :P

Anyway, didn't know you were an IIM alumnus! :P

Keep bloggin!

Nirwa...

P.S. - Blog world awaits my entry into real world? :P hehehe..

Anonymous said...

Nirwa

you should be called Nirwa Blogger - 'keep blogging' ;) :P

Bhaskar

Jammy said...

Though there is a minor grief that our placements weren't this good, it always feels good to know that the brand equity is rising. It's even more merrier to note that both of our companies visited our campus for the first time. Result of our good efforts? ;)

Anonymous said...

Jammy

it just gets better!!
And yeah.. we have contributed to it too!!

Bhaskar

Govar said...

Yeah Bhaski... thanks to u guys. :) Guess u are working well... :)

And yeah bhaski, its great to see I growing by leaps and bounds... cant wait to read the reports say in 2/3 years. Rock on abt the Striker awards! :)

Anonymous said...

yeah.. Govar

Dil maange exponential growth!

Bhaskar

Eternal Life!

Javeda Zindagi  I love this song from the movie, Anwar... just melts my heart every time I hear it. (Courtesy: musicmania from ...