Sunday, March 12, 2006

Assortment No. 1

Did you watch today's (sunday's) Aus vs SA cricket match?? Just AWESOME!!!!! Alas, I could catch only a few glimpses of it... Have you recorded or TiVo'd it?

------------------------------------------

Watched a Tamil comedy drama by Y G Mahendran at a Malleswaram Hall.. It was quite a laugh riot.. Had good fun!

Also got to see some of the Tam community (read young ladies ;) living in blore.. In fact, one of them was recently crowned Ms. Chennai it seems. As luck would have it, I saw her just a couple of hours earlier at 18th cross Cafe Coffee Day. Is the universe sending me (and her) some message ?!?! :P ;)

------------------------------------------

Hmm... it seems to be that time of the year when almost everybody of my generation in my family is going out of the country!!

Just a month back, my sister went to NJ, USA on work and a cousin sister went to Hamburg, Germany. My cousin joined her hubby there after about 2 - 3 months wait. Yesterday, another cousin's hubby left for the US and that cousin is leaving for Germany next week. Today, yet another cousin's hubby left for Belgium!!

Well.. I started it all with my trip to the US last year :)

------------------------------------------

What are your thoughts about speed dating? Did anybody check it in bangalore? There was one scheduled about a month back... just about the time one of my cousins was getting married in chennai and I had made my plans for that already. Otherwise, I probably would have checked that out.

After that, there has been no news on it.. even the website seems to be off now!

4 comments:

Nirwa Mehta said...

Didn't catch the Australia Vs South Africa match, but read a lot about it in newspaper in the morning.. :P

And about messages.. Probably the hint is you should cut down your coffee intakes.. :P you start imagining things after that.. :P

Just kidding!!

Keep blogging! :)

Nirwa

Anonymous said...

oye! Nirwa

thats what you think!! just wait and see ;)

Bhaskar

Jam said...

Hey Bhasky,

Pls don't tell me the woman with the white top and the blue skirt was the Ms Chennai one. Man, she looked scary without her make-up and fake smile.

Cheers........Jam

PS: Fate could be sending ME a message and not YOU.

Anonymous said...

Jam
ok da.. i wont tell ya..;)
hmm... sure she looked scary.. but now that you know that she was crowned, what do you say ?! what message did you hear?!!

Bhaskar

Eternal Life!

Javeda Zindagi  I love this song from the movie, Anwar... just melts my heart every time I hear it. (Courtesy: musicmania from ...