Sunday, March 26, 2006

Duh!

Been a long time.. and then I caught up with quite a few of my friends today. In the middle of all the frenzy, taking some time out and getting in touch feels good! And the best part is.. with these people, it never feels like we were out of touch.. we get back right on from the place we left!

... that includes some fellow bloggers too.. met Sujatha, Surjo & Varun at Barista. Great chatting you guys.

On the same note, I am looking forward to meeting quite a few guys that I graduated with. One of them is in India now on vacation..

Bhaskar

8 comments:

Deez said...

u again had a bloggers meet without me :-X

Nirwa Mehta said...

Meeting up old friends is always a great feeling!

Because once you're out of school/college, you hardly get time to stay in touch! :)

Nirwa..

Jammy said...

Will be in Bangy from tomorrow for 4 days :)

Anonymous said...

Deez

heh! your luck with bloggers meet :)

Bhaskar

Anonymous said...

Nirwa

Cant agree more..!

Bhaskar

Anonymous said...

Jammy
yupiee!! i'm on leave on friday..
gimme a call...
Bhaskar

Sujatha Bagal said...

It was good to see you too Bhaskar.

Anonymous said...

Sujatha

:)

Bhaskar

Eternal Life!

Javeda Zindagi  I love this song from the movie, Anwar... just melts my heart every time I hear it. (Courtesy: musicmania from ...