Friday, February 18, 2005

I Rocks!!!

Wow!! It feeels really good that everyone of my mates is placed by Day Zero itself!!! Feels good is an understatement.. Man.... IIM Indore Rocks!!!!!!!!

Placement Process wrapped up on Day Zero with many good companies having to return empty-handed. With about 1.8 jobs per person and companies like Deutsche Bank coming first time on campus and fighting it out for our Topper among others definitely bodes well for I!

Kudos to the Placom, you guys are amazing. Now... You only have your own record to beat :)
200% percent placement within Day Zero for a 100% bigger batch. You dare?????!!!!!!

Bhaskar
Covansys Chennai, Here I come ;)

5 comments:

Chandoo said...

All the best mate.

Govar said...

Bhaski, All the very best in everything. And for one thing, pls keep writing. Blogs are more personal than everythng else!

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Dudes. yes, I do hope to keep writing.. regularly atleast till i join my job and then maybe a bit irregular.. but then.. will keep checking yours often.

we'll be in touch.
Bhaskar

Deez said...

congratulations....

Anonymous said...

Bhaski

Did not get the opportuninty to see you off, but it was nice knowing you.. and i would reiterate what govar has said before.. it is something even i intend to start.. a great way for others to know about your life

cheers

aj

Eternal Life!

Javeda Zindagi  I love this song from the movie, Anwar... just melts my heart every time I hear it. (Courtesy: musicmania from ...