Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Kunguma Kunguma Kunguma Kunguma Kunguma Poove

"Kunguma Poovay Konjum Puraavay
Kunguma Poovay Konju Puraavay
Thangamay Unnai Kandadhum Inbam Pongudhu Thannalay"

meaning... (kind of.. ;)
"My Kunguma flower.. My Sweetie Pigeon..
My dear Goldie, soon as i see You.. Joy overflows!!"


To get the entire lyrics of the song (tamil in english;), check this..
http://www.mohankumars.com/lyrics/index.php?m=s&lid=798

To listen to the song, click here..
http://www.dhool.com/cgi-bin/stream.pl?url=http://www.dhool.com/sotd/kungumapoove.rm



I am Happy!

Well.. today was my last class and my last case analysis and presentation.. for times to come..
It was a good finish to my two-year post-graduate pit stop... with the Business2Business marketing class. The visiting prof (Mr. Mohan Kuruvilla) was amazing.. Made us think out of the box and filled the class with a lot of practical insights and his personal experiences in B2B situations. I would not forget the way he changed the landscape of the cases..

Adios!

PS: Will be in indore only for another 15 odd days...
troubling the not-so-lucky mates while they attend their classes

6 comments:

Chandoo said...

All the BEST :)

Jam said...

Bhaski,
Am sure gonna miss having you around, and not just for the obvious reason of your room being the venue of almost all the movies that I ve seen on campus.
Cheers...........Jam

Anonymous said...

aaah... entiyai pottu thakaraye... Will miss u a lot on campus bhaski... one gem of a person ...

hmm anyways enga poida pora.. pinnadiye vanthudirom... will trouble u a lot if u happen to work in madras.. if at all with covansys ...

venkat

Anonymous said...

heh! guys... you are getting me senti now..
Thank you. I'll surely look back at this suveet year and all the kooothu and masti we had together.
How will watching movie ever be the same again?!

Bhaskar

Anonymous said...

just tell me whenever you are coming to chennai/bangi.. i'll pack off immediately ;)
hey.. guys.. you are the best. I mean it.
Bhaskar

Govar said...

Hmm. Classes over? So soon? Feeling senti? :)

Eternal Life!

Javeda Zindagi  I love this song from the movie, Anwar... just melts my heart every time I hear it. (Courtesy: musicmania from ...