Thursday, February 24, 2005

Rock a Doodle Doo :)

welllll... guys.. How are you doin'?

Am settling down in cozy bangalore and my material.. cargo hasnt reached yet. Those GATI guys are taking a longer time than what they promised. Let me sue them...

Heh.. Had an interview with the most profitable PC company (in fact, only two in the whole branded PC world are profitable, it seems) just on the day I landed here and now the next level guy from the US is going to call me for a telephonic interview.. hopefully tonight itself. It'll be nice if this works out... I can stay here itself :)

And then, I heard abt one of our guys being offered the post of Country Manager by Wockhardt. Hmm.. the rocking continues... !!

Chow!
Bhaskar
PS: yes.. yes.. I'll post the concluding part of the 'chemistry'.. soon.. as soon as I'm done with this tele stuff.. :)

3 comments:

Cogito said...

All the Best !

Anonymous said...

hi baski all the luck and yeah do post of chemistry fast.....

venkat

Anonymous said...

Thanks guys.
The interview went well. Now, waiting to hear from them.

Bhaskar

Eternal Life!

Javeda Zindagi  I love this song from the movie, Anwar... just melts my heart every time I hear it. (Courtesy: musicmania from ...