Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Speechless

Till yesterday, I was thinking that she was my best friend. I thought I knew her well and that we were the best pals in the whole school. But, today, we have a new relationship.. she has become my step mom!!

--------------------------------------

Well, I havent seen Nishabd... but I guess this could be the tagline... 'yesterday, we were pals... today, she is my step-mom!!'

If you have seen the movie, let me know if I should see it or not....

---------------------------------------

Can somebody stop that monkey in the white suit? Upen in Shakalaka... forgot the song...

4 comments:

Poo said...

Hi Bhaskar ..Howz you doing ?
Well even i have not seen Nishabd may be this weekend lets see!!! my friends say that its okish movie.

Treat for the eyes is only Jiya Khan!!

Shakalaka ...pathetic song!!!

Anonymous said...

Pretty well, Poo. How 'ya doing?

What?? Are you asking me out?!

Poo said...

I am doing fine Bhaski......

you took me wrong hahahahahha ... you see with ur friends and i will see with my friends hehehehhe ...

Anonymous said...

Good for you! Poo ha haa!!

Eternal Life!

Javeda Zindagi  I love this song from the movie, Anwar... just melts my heart every time I hear it. (Courtesy: musicmania from ...