Sunday, October 21, 2007

Online support SUCKS!!!

I tried contacting the online (chat) team for something on eBay... And this thing SUCKS big time.... The response times are pretty bad... And then they claim they have a 'slight technical difficulty' and that they 'appreciate my patience' and all that crap....

And on top of that... now I am being transferred to the billing team and have to wait another 10 mins to get to chat with this other person.. My query category was related to billing anyway... why didnt they direct me to the billing faggot directly?

I can imagine what the Dell customers must have been going through if this was their experience not just online but also over the phone... I have known people wait for 30/40 mins on the call queue only to be put on hold by the person on the line while trying to answer some query.... or being transferred around....
--------------------------------------

One of my neighbors was doing Ayudha pooja at her home... and she did the pooja for her son's motorbike and placed a couple of lemons underneath the tires (tyres, for you UK guys) to be squashed under. The lemons (squashed) are supposed to ward off the evil eyes or something...

And then she did the pooja for her granddaughter's small tricycle. She also placed 3 lemons underneath the three tires and goaded her g.dau to peddle the cycle. That poor girl... she must be a year old or something... Neither was the tricycle heavy enough to go over and squash... Nor was she big enough to exert the pressure on the pedal to go past the sizable lemons. Then the grandma also joined in pushing/pulling the tricycle so the lemons could be squashed.... This struggle went on for sometime... Man, that was sooo funnny!!!

No comments:

Eternal Life!

Javeda Zindagi  I love this song from the movie, Anwar... just melts my heart every time I hear it. (Courtesy: musicmania from ...