Monday, October 08, 2007

A trip is all I ask...!

I don't know why exactly... but I have been taking a break from blogs... one the one hand, the bsnl dataone connection at home is so erratic... does not connect and even if it does, it gets cut every other second... it is a pain even to check the scraps in orkut... on the other hand, I finished my book 'The Namesake' and my project engagement also got over... I was in the finishing up mood... Making sure not many ends are loose and all that.... on the third front, the idiots (may be just me) in the US consulate and the passport office, in turn, were reminding me of red tape.. while I was trying to get my visa, renew my passport and send it to the consulate for my stamping....

Now that all of that are coming together and sorting themselves out... I also am applying for my next project in the US of A... Let me see how soon that comes through... Wish me luck, dude!
--------------------------------------------------

The Namesake is a good novel... but somehow I did not feel all that elated as some of my friends did... may be b'cos I have already gone through quite a bit of that in real life... rebelling against a conservative upbringing, searching for my own identity, the turmoil in relationships, etc etc.... not to say that I have reached my destination... just that the novelty factor was missing!

Every man to himself, but... people travel across the world searching for one's identity when they ought to be traveling within!!
--------------------------------------------------

Saw Bourne Ultimatum.... amazing movie... superb velocity!... this guy has managed to keep the fast pace going in the trilogy without repeating too many things... neither stereotyping Jason Bourne nor the stunts... Kudos to the director!!

No comments:

Eternal Life!

Javeda Zindagi  I love this song from the movie, Anwar... just melts my heart every time I hear it. (Courtesy: musicmania from ...