Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Vaginal??

What is that supposed to mean... "You are not just grumpy... you are vaginal!"

Read it somewhere.... kinda get the meaning.... but then, what a word!!
-------------------------------------------

That reminds me of a play that created a hue and cry.. "The Vagina Monologues"... I immediately searched for the script and here it is!

The Vagina Monologues

I read the script... it is amazing... brings out the discriminations and superstitions (if I may call it so) associated with women and her vagina (as a symbol of all those things it stands for... and all those things that are denied)

I am sure it would be even more amazing to see the play... I think Shabana Azmi was in one of the plays... I should check out on the tube...

-------------------------------------------

Orkut says...

Today's fortune: Society prepares the crime: The criminal commits it

WTF!!!!

No comments:

Eternal Life!

Javeda Zindagi  I love this song from the movie, Anwar... just melts my heart every time I hear it. (Courtesy: musicmania from ...