Thursday, October 25, 2007

Shopping of a different kind

I'm getting busy shopping.... But before I get to do the shopping for stuff I need to carry along... I am doing a different kind of shopping... actually, searching for a shared accomodation....

With the internet and with Craigslist, its much easier these days without having to be there physically... So, I hope to short-list some 4-5 good places before I even land there... And then, the same day I can finalize my place of stay... High hopes? let me see....

One more thing I want to do is to find the suitor for my beautiful lovely Ford Fiesta 1.6 ZXi.... Before leaving this place, I would say 'En kannayae un kitta oppadaikkaraen... indha kanngalil ini aanandha kanneer dhaan varanum' [nevermind!!]

No comments:

Eternal Life!

Javeda Zindagi  I love this song from the movie, Anwar... just melts my heart every time I hear it. (Courtesy: musicmania from ...