Sunday, August 26, 2007

Monday morning..

What am I doing.. blogging on a monday morning? welllll... there is no water at home. Probably the apartment security guys are on a strike or something... Can somebody send me a bucket of water?

The rains have also stopped.. otherwise I could have had an outdoor shower.. What happened to my guardian angel?!

Remember, use water preciously... Save water for a rainless day... Harvest the rain water!!
=====================================

Whatever happened to the judicial system... you see, we go by the context of "100 criminals can get away, but 1 non-criminal should not be punished" so... 1 criminal, who is the equivalent of 100, went free recently... And he was non-committal on seeking his cabinet post back, it seems... I suppose you know who I am talking about... These scoundrels... the dhadiwala.. I don't even want to mention his name

No comments:

Eternal Life!

Javeda Zindagi  I love this song from the movie, Anwar... just melts my heart every time I hear it. (Courtesy: musicmania from ...