Friday, August 31, 2007

The Intruder, two

Continued from ..one

I moved-in closer to the adjacent room.. There was a faint streak of light shining in through the window and casting a wicked pattern on the bed. Keeping my eye on the light, I took one more step over the edge of the room.

From the corner of my eye, I caught a metal object glistening and moving fast towards me. My reflex took over and in one swift motion, I brought the rod in between the object and myself. It caught her on her forehead, she gasped and slumped slowly onto the bed. I took a careful look.. Thankfully nothing happened to the rod, it was pretty strong!!

She was clutching her forehead and a small lump had already formed there. I bent down to touch the sore area. "Aahh" She gave a shrill cry. I moved towards the switch and lit the room. She was wearing the sexy red saree and the matching frilled shoulder-less blouse. There was a knife in her other hand. I said to myself "She seems to have made up her mind.. to finish it today, one way or the other"!!

Should I continue?!

No comments:

Eternal Life!

Javeda Zindagi  I love this song from the movie, Anwar... just melts my heart every time I hear it. (Courtesy: musicmania from ...