Sunday, August 12, 2007

Why now??

Why now of all the times....

Why should the dollar to rupee conversion rate come down now when I am planning to go to the US?

Why should the stock market go down now when I want to make some money?

Why should it be raining so much now when I want to go out on some long trips?

Corollary: Why should it stop raining now that I am busy with work?

Why should all the girls start proposing to me now that I am not looking for a serious relationship?

Corollary: Why should the girl that I might be a li'l interested in get a boyfriend now after all these days?

There are so many such whys.... sometimes, an entire lifetime gets spent trying to unravel the puzzles of such 'why's...

Nevermind.. Just for fun!!

No comments:

Eternal Life!

Javeda Zindagi  I love this song from the movie, Anwar... just melts my heart every time I hear it. (Courtesy: musicmania from ...