Wednesday, January 26, 2005

No Title is a Title

Thankfully, the doc ruled out the presence of scissors/blade or any other foreign-body in my leg....! And it is getting better...played a game of cricket today ;)

BTW, Happy Republic Day.. Gantantra diwas ki aap sab ko hardik shubkamnayen!

I'm thinking of writing a love story... it could be yours! but more about that later...

Got news from my friend, SKK (of SUPW fame) that he is writing a script for a comedy drama that, if selected, could be relayed on SUN TV !!!

This what he has to tell you.. all his Khaitan fans..

[ The unit is called Abhinaya Creations and is currently producing the mega-serial called "Aadugiraan Kannan".

My script will act as a buffer between "Aadugiraan Kannan" and the next mega-serial. It will be a 12-15 episodes project (1 episode per week). Hopefully, things should work out fine and very soon, you might start hearing about "Krazy" Kichchaa!!! Honestly, I do not know whether I am even qualified enough to compare myself or compete with"Crazy". I am drawing courage from your reviews and feedbacks over the past few years, reviews from Atlanta Tamil Community, urging me to try my hand at Tamil Drama-Cinema and S.Ve.Shekhar's personal comments.
I will keep you guys posted.

Thanks for your moral ( and maaraala) support. ]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmm hopeing to get more on that kathai very soon

venkat

Anonymous said...

Hmmm... Venkat.. should I feature you as the hero?! not a bad idea at all :)
gimme the heroinesss' name!!
Bhaskar

Eternal Life!

Javeda Zindagi  I love this song from the movie, Anwar... just melts my heart every time I hear it. (Courtesy: musicmania from ...