Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Scheduled..

I didnt have anything scheduled today. Took the time to go to the city and make some purchases and also had some amazing idlis, vadas and onion uttappams.. (yeah...Saravanaa's :)

Have seen 'Run', 'Kaadal', 'Nanda', 'Friends' & 'Attagaasam' and 'Euro Trip' in the previous 48 hours!! If you ask me, I would say Run is good, Kaadal and Nanda are above ok and the rest ok.

Then again, this is how my schedule for the next 3 days looks like..

Wednesday
9:00 pm A Bank PPT

Thursday
10:00 am A non-software service firm PPT
12 noon A Business Group PPT
2:00 pm A software company PPT
4.00pm CRM class
6:00 pm An ITES Company Lateral Process

Friday
9:00 am Another ITES Lateral Process
12 noon CRM class
2:00 pm An Consumer Durables firm PPT
9:00 pm A Pharma PPT

I'm not applying to the ITES companies. so, guess i'll have some more time for some more movies!?!

2 comments:

Govar said...

C'mon Bhaski. Tell the truth! Run rocks! Meera Jasmine rocks, atleast in that movie!

Bhaskar Sree said...

Yes daa Govar.. MJ rocks in 'Run'!! Veeeeeeeeerrry cccccccccuuuuuuuuuuuuuttttttttttttteeeeeeeeeee :)

Eternal Life!

Javeda Zindagi  I love this song from the movie, Anwar... just melts my heart every time I hear it. (Courtesy: musicmania from ...