Sunday, January 23, 2005

Whats that?

Last 29 days or so here on the hill-top and we are getting kinda nostalgic already! We had a great party the other night (friday night).. the PGP1 were hosting it for us PGP2 guys...
And for once, the music didnt stop until 6.30 in the morning!! We also succeeded in creating an enthusiastic fan-following for the song "Appadi Podu" from the movie, Gilli... you should've seen the vibes and the tempo.. dancing like crazy.. (hitherto reserved only for some of the punjabi songs here :)

But, Alas! I had to be very selective in dancing.. Playing cricket continuously on the concrete has left my knees in a bit of pain. I finally went to have an XRay done today.

And the report said "There is (a) small well defined radio opaque shadow in the post. joint; loose-body ?? (!!!!)". Oh my gawd, whats that? I didnt have any surgery done anytime... so it cant be a doctor's scissors or blade there... guess i'll have to wait and see what the doc says!


1 comment:

Govar said...

Hmmm. TO incrase ur senti levels --> Can't beleive its getting so soon can you? I still feel that I havent interacted much with PGP2. Mebbe we need a 3 year course. :)

Eternal Life!

Javeda Zindagi  I love this song from the movie, Anwar... just melts my heart every time I hear it. (Courtesy: musicmania from ...