Saturday, January 08, 2005

Voila!

The first year guys are back from their term break. We guys in the campus have been having a very nice and peaceful time for sometime. Not anymore ;)

Hmm! these guys have got some yummy sweets and some vcds/dvds too. Saw Aayutha Ezhuthu for the first time (saw it with Jam). Guess I'll have to watch it another 3 - 4 times before I get the complete hang of the movie. All through the movie, I was getting flashbacks of the hindi version, Yuva and of course, Kareena! (Kareena was amazing in that, dont you think?!) The part by Trisha when she comes back from Sivakasi is in my TOMA. (Top of the Mind Awareness/Recall)

No comments:

Eternal Life!

Javeda Zindagi  I love this song from the movie, Anwar... just melts my heart every time I hear it. (Courtesy: musicmania from ...